These include Disability Employment Services, jobactive, Transition to Work, Careers Transition Assistance, Bridge Housing and Jobs Victoria Employment Services.
Our employment support continues with appointments over the phone or Zoom where we can discuss your:
- career and life goals
- health condition and personal circumstances
- confidence and readiness to start work
- career pathways, skills development and industry training
- resume, cover letter, interview technique and elevator pitch
- eligibility for extra financial support
- current role and any challenges you’re facing or support you need.
If you’re already with us, just get in touch with your employment consultant to continue receiving support.
If you’re looking for work and would like to register for employment support, call us on 1800 226 228 or register today.