Employment Services for Centrelink Jobseekers
CoAct delivers employment programs for jobseekers registered with Centrelink. Ask Centrelink for CoAct to be your employment services provider today.
Start your job search with CoAct and Centrelink
CoAct delivers government-funded job search programs and employment services that can be accessed when you register for Centrelink, for example Workforce Australia, Transition to Work and Disability Employment Services.
We’re a national network of not-for-profit community organisations that share the goal of supporting jobseekers who are most in need. We help people find and keep a job they enjoy.
We start by listening
You’re like no-one else and that’s a good thing. We get to know you before we recommend the best program or employment service to help you find work.
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples
- Long-term unemployed
- Parents returning to work
- People from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds
- People with disability
Together we identify your challenges, talents and opportunities. Once we have a plan in place, we connect you with the support you need to get work ready. We can co-ordinate specialist services that are local to you.
Centrelink and CoAct can give you the support you need
If you’re looking for work, your local CoAct employment specialist can talk you through your eligibility for the different support services available.
We can guide you through all the Centrelink steps so that you know exactly what to expect. One of the ways to speed up the process is to make sure you have all the documents you might need to register, such as:
- Proof of identity e.g. Australian birth certificate or passport, driver’s licence and a utility bill that includes your address
- Bank details including your account bank balance and (if applicable) your partner
- Proof of income i.e. payslips from jobs (current or previous)
- Employment separation certificates for employers you’ve been with over the last 12 months that you’re no longer working for.
Ask Centrelink to refer you to CoAct
If you plan to register for employment services with Centrelink, or already are registered, give yourself the best chance of success by asking for CoAct to be your employment services provider.
- Visit your local Centrelink office and ask to be referred to CoAct
- Visit your local CoAct employment specialist and ask our team to help you register with Centrelink. They can: explain the process, help you complete any paperwork and let you know what you need to do to receive support payments.
Why choose CoAct?
We’re a national network of not-for-profit community organisations that share the goal of supporting jobseekers who are most in need. We actively build employment opportunities in over 1,000 communities and use our network’s knowledge to offer you the best possible support.
Our relationships with local providers enable us to offer you jobs, work experience and training opportunities. We’re well connected with recruitment and labour hire companies, registered training organisations, employers and local industry. These connections open up job opportunities for you in your local area, and across the country.
Register as a job seeker today
For the support you need, or to learn more about CoAct and Centrelink, get in touch with our friendly, professional team today.