Youth employment services
If you're aged 15-24 and looking to kick-start your career, up-skill or get the job support you need, you've come to the right place. CoAct delivers a range of youth employment programs and services with the right support, training and skills development to help you find your path to a bright future.
CoAct helps young people to tap into their skills and passions, helping you to find a job in your local area sooner.
We can help connect you to youth employment programs to help you find a job, earn money and gain the type of independence you’re looking for.
We do more than just help young people find jobs. We also make sure youth job seekers have access to:
- Practical job search tools and training
- Referrals to local jobs and employers
- Work-ready skills and training including short courses and work placements
- Assistance with work-related items
- Community support services – such as housing, counselling and health services
- Support that helps build confidence and social networking skills
- Post-placement support to help young people thrive at work
We’re a trusted provider delivering jobactive on behalf of the Australian Government. We create personalised plans and connect young job seekers to a range of government initiatives to help you find work sooner.
If you’re a young person living with disability, illness or injury, CoAct can make sure that you have the support you need to find and keep a job through the Disability Employment Services (DES) program.
Transition to Work (TtW) is a service to support young people aged 15–21 on your journey to employment. This program has a strong focus on helping you understand what is expected in the workplace, helping you to:
- Develop practical skills to get a job
- Connect with education or training
- Find and participate in work experience opportunities
- Identify employment opportunities in the local area
- Connect with relevant local community services
Smart, Skilled and Hired is an innovative program aimed at kickstarting the careers of young people (15-24 years) in NSW. Youth job seekers can gain access to support, training and mentoring to help you build the type of skills and experience you need to find a job.
Youth Jobs PaTH is designed to be flexible and dynamic to meet the needs of today’s youth job seekers on their road to employment. The program aims to support you as you gain new skills and work experience, while also providing incentives to employers willing to give young people a chance to shine.
We can help you find and keep the right job sooner because we have more people working to help you.
For the support you need, chat with our friendly team today.