Why refer to CoAct?
If you want to find quality support services for your clients, you’ve come to the right place.
CoAct’s support services are built around one core principle – that every person is totally unique.
When you partner with CoAct, our dedicated team works with you to understand the needs of your clients. We work closely with GPs, allied health professionals, employers and individuals across Australia to provide a tailored service that ensures positive outcomes.
A partnership approach
CoAct has been a leading provider of employment services and support for over two decades. We’re a national partnership of highly experienced for-purpose Service Partners working with you to provide targeted and responsive solutions and support.
As a not-for-profit, 90% of the funds we receive go back to supporting the local communities we operate in to make sure everyone has the opportunity to succeed.
Experience the CoAct difference
CoAct Service Partners deliver solutions in collaboration with Referral Partners right across Australia. We can help you wherever you’re based and wherever people need support. Our services are customised for each individual – and are an integral part of the CoAct Way.
- Consultative approach: We provide guidance and assistance, act as an intermediary between all relevant stakeholders leveraging our efficient case management system.
- Helping employees return to maximum capacity quickly: We implement comprehensive return-to-work plans, with funded interventions and support that will help your staff return to work as quickly and safely as possible.
- Helping people stay at work: We can connect individuals with services that help them maintain their employment. This includes organising workplace modifications or equipment, providing additional training or role modifications and by building awareness and education for managers and colleagues at work.
- Improving workplace culture: We also provide diversity education to other staff to better help accommodate returning employees and help tackle stigma surrounding conditions like mental health or intellectual disability in the workplace.
Experience the CoAct difference
- Support every step of the way: Our support doesn’t end once an individual has returned to full work capacity. We continue to work with them for as long as they us, working side-by-side if necessary to ensure they feel in control and confident in their job.
- Specialist services: We service all disabilities and specialise in providing services to people from culturally and linguistically diverse (CALD) and mental health backgrounds.
- Focused on choice: We focus on people’s abilities and strengths, aiming to build working capacity and resilience to understand individual needs and capabilities. Our ongoing support throughout the employment journey ensures our customers continue to enjoy the benefits of meaningful employment.
- National network, local expertise: We partner with local Service Partners to provide you with the best services in your community. We believe there is power in numbers and collaboration is at the core of our values. The result is the capabilities of a national network combined with dedicated local expertise.
We work with you
With your client’s approval, we will consult with you to develop and approve a holistic support plan that will complement any treatment or service you are providing. We keep you informed and involved throughout their journey.
Making a referral is easy. You can choose to refer an individual to us directly or with their consent call and chat to us about the best approach to help their situation.
Submit an online referral here.
Once we receive an enquiry, a dedicated CoAct consultant will be in touch within one business day to set up an initial consultation. It’s a FREE service and tailored to each individual’s needs and circumstances.