CoAct's national reach allows us to source and train staff wherever you're located across Australia. The good news is that regardless of the number of staff you need, you’ll only ever have to deal with one central CoAct contact.
CoAct offers customised support and solutions working with you to provide workforce solutions, including help to:
- Help you find the right people for the job
- Scope and design relevant training and development for your workforce
- Access to wage subsidies to help support jobs for people who have not worked for a while, or to employ a mature age job seeker in your local area
- Access to relevant government initiatives and incentive schemes
At a local or smaller employer level, CoAct Service Partners are the employment experts who know your community, the local job market and work to understand your specific needs.
At CoAct, we understand that each employer is unique, which is why we take the time to get to know you and your business. We offer fully-tailored employment solutions suited to your needs, and can help you to:
- Assess future staffing requirements
- Write job descriptions
- Screen and shortlist candidates to match the right job seekers with your job
- Facilitate and host interviews and staff inductions
- Arrange work experience opportunities
- Address any skill gaps with potential candidates through on-the-job training and upskilling to meet the needs of your business
- Get pre- and post-placement support for both job seekers and employers
Our team is dedicated to continually improving our service to employers with customised solutions that help you build and retain a strong diverse team for your business.
Get in touch today and let us help you find the right staff sooner.