What we do
At CoAct, you the Employer are at the centre of the ‘power of many’. We understand that the ability to attract and retain employee talent is vital for your business success.
CoAct Service Partners have a pool of over 30,000 willing candidates located all across Australia. Through our national network we are able to deliver high-quality and reliable candidates suited to each role. CoAct delivers a range of government-funded programs to meet employers workplace needs:
CoAct recruitment services comes at no cost to employers along with ongoing support every step of the way, including flexible, tailored solutions that give you access to:
- Job-ready candidates
- A diverse, quality talent pool
- Work experience to trial staff
- Training and upskilling programs to address skill gaps
- Pre- and post-placement support for job seekers and employers
- Wage subsidies and government incentives
- Help to overcome employee injury or illness and return to work plans
- Advice on workplace modifications
- Diversity education to create a more inclusive workplace culture
- Support to maintain a safe and healthy work environment
CoAct is a national leader in quality employment services that connect employers to job-ready candidates Australia-wide. We specialise in placing people with disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, the long-term unemployed, parents, mature-age workers, youth, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and other disadvantaged groups.
Our unique partnership model delivers the best of local and national solutions to ensure consistent service delivery and a coordinated employer engagement strategy that meets your recruitment needs.
- Working with you locally: CoAct Service Partners are employment experts who know your community, the local job market and take time to understand your specific needs.
- Working at a national level: CoAct works to improve services, share knowledge, create new innovations and work alongside our Service Partners to ensure your business always benefits from our great service.
Work Assist is a program offered by the Australian Government that provides support to job seekers with disabilities, illness, injury or other barriers to employment. The program is designed to help job seekers maintain employment by providing a range of support services and assistance.