What do CoAct job seekers say?
86% of our job seekers recommend CoAct. Hear what they have to say about us:
Think of us as your co-pilots, helping you navigate the world of work.
What is employment services?
CoAct is the trusted provider of a range of employment initiatives that we deliver on behalf of the Australian Government to help people across the country find and keep jobs, including:
As well as a range of programs supporting youth job seekers including:
If you’re looking for work, your local CoAct Service Partner can talk you through your eligibility for the different support services available. We work with a range of job seekers, including:
- People with disability, illness or injury
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples
- Long-term unemployed
- Parents returning to work
- People from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds
We can guide you through all the Centrelink steps so that you know exactly what to expect. If you plan to register for employment services with Centrelink, or already are registered, give yourself the best chance of success by asking for CoAct to be your employment services provider.
What will CoAct do to help me?
Every person is unique, so at CoAct we take the time to find out about you and your goals, so we can provide you with the right employment assistance for you.
Our services are carefully tailored to your needs so that you can realise your potential and enjoy the benefits of work. Our programs aim to develop your skills and confidence and include support such as:
- Job search help including practical tools and training
- Work-ready skills and training suited to the skills that employers in your local area need
- Referrals to jobs in your local area
- Case management so that you’re ready to start and keep a job
- Support to complete Work for the Dole or other eligible activities
We’ll match you to jobs you’ll enjoy and be good at, by connecting you with our large networks of supportive employers who are looking for people like you.
We’re with you every step of the way. Our support doesn’t stop once you get the job, either. We’re always there for you once you’ve started your exciting new role.