Following on the success of last year, our travelling jobs roadshow is back on the road. Along with staff from Community Solutions, MTC Australia, Skills Plus, CHESS Connect, Workways and Worklink, we are on a mission to deliver jobs across Australia.
What is the Can Van?
The Can Van travelling jobs festival is for people with disability looking for help to find or keep a job and employers looking to make their workplace more diverse and inclusive. We also welcome the wider community to come and learn more about our services!
Check out our Instagram for photos of last years events.
Why visit the Can Van?
- Support you with job search skills
- Participate in mock interview sessions
- Help with writing your resume
- Help updating your Seek and LinkedIn profiles
- Get free career advice from employment experts
- Receive personalised job search support
- Build skills and confidence
- Connect with employers and support services in your area
How the Can Van can help you: Cover Letter Templates
Often the first barrier to finding a new job is having the know-how on putting together your cover letter. Thankfully, we’ve got you covered!
We have three specialised templates ready for you to download and edit as you need.
- Cover letter – I’m coming back from a career break
- Cover letter – I’m a school leaver
- Cover letter – I’m a mature aged worker
These clever caravans are on a mission to:
- Help people with disability get the right job sooner
- Build people’s skills and confidence to find work
- Showcase and celebrate ability of all types
- Connect job seekers with employers and support services
We’ll see you there!