Ebony came to the Transition to Work (TtW) program through CoAct Service Partner, The Pers...
A values-based culture
CoAct Service Partners are not-for-profit and/or community-benefit organisations with strong links to their local communities and an excellent track record in delivering local services. Whatever the difference in location, size and specialisation, underlying it all is our shared passion to deliver effective services which improve individual lives and strengthen local communities across Australia.
Values and commitment
CoAct Service Partners share the same values, including a commitment to
- Work together to achieve shared goals
- Believe in social justice and equity
- Operate in a fair, honest and open way
- Take responsibility and are accountable for what we commit to
- Value the aspirations of each individual, community and organisation that we work with
Want to be a part of a network that drives real community impact through deep, shared values? Learn more about joining CoAct today
CoAct succcess stories
At the time, Cathy was looking for a young staff member for an installation role, and TPG ...
Woolworths Bowen, nominated by Community Solutions Bowen, has been announced as the winner...