As part of the Youth Projects’ Transition to Work (TtW) service, Brooke was allocated a ...
CoAct can provide our unique expertise through additional fee for service options that give your business the edge in the highly-competitive market of employment services.
CoAct can also provide a range of additional fee for service options on request.
Performance and strategy
- Performance improvement and contract intervention
- Face-to-face delivery of training
- Bi-annual Service Partner visit at a contract level
- Extra on-site support outside of our contracted support commitment
Quality and assurance
- Development of organisational compliance framework
- Internal auditing support
Learning and development
- Specific face-to-face training on-site at Service Partners
- Development of training materials for other programs not contracted to CoAct
- Website management
- Digital management
- PR and communications
Technology, data and reporting
- Customised reporting
- Outsourced recruitment and selection service
Let’s co-design a solution that’s right for your business. Discover the benefits of being a Service Partner with a leading community service network. Learn more about joining CoAct today.
Our success stories
After working as a housekeeper for three months, Sharlette realised that she wanted to wor...
When 23-year-old Jack first stepped into the Robina Site of CoAct Service Partner, Workway...