What we do
CoAct is a national leader in providing employment and community services and since 1997, we’ve helped over three quarters of a million Australians get the support they need.
We work with Referral Partners across the country to provide the right support services for all Australians.
CoAct works with Referral Partners across the country to provide the right support services for Australians.
Our team can help people overcome any challenges and through our network, we deliver specialist community and employment services working collaboratively with:
Our unique partnership model delivers the best of local and national solutions to ensure consistent support, collaboration and service delivery to meet the needs of individuals and their communities.
Working Locally: CoAct Service Partners know your community, local support services and take time to understand each individual’s specific needs.
Working Nationally: CoAct works to improve services, share knowledge, create new innovations and work alongside our Service Partners and Referral Partners to ensure that people benefit from the support services they need.
At CoAct we work with Referral Partners in the community to help individuals overcome anything that is proving to be a bit of a speed hump in a person’s life journey. We are connected to a huge number of community partners, and our staff are passionate about changing lives and activating communities.
We tailor programs to help people overcome common barriers through our personalised approach including:
- Building rapport: Taking time to build rapport and trust
- Empathy: Paying attention to people’s relationships and physical comfort
- Respect: Treating everyone as individuals and with respect
- Planning: Encouraging individuals to set and achieve goals
- Holistic approach: Addressing vocational and non-vocational barriers together
- Resourceful: Using all our resources, networks and contacts to help people in need
- Knowledge: Being part of the community, we can effectively use local labour market information to target training and work experience activities
- Adaptability: Using a range of strategies to encourage people to do all that’s required.
- Contact: CoAct is always on hand for people to call, talk or to help
At CoAct, we specialise in working with Referral Partners to develop tailored support programs and services for people with disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, the long-term unemployed, parents, mature-age workers, youth, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and other disadvantaged groups.
Learn more about our commitment to deliver the best possible outcomes.
Individuals can be referred to CoAct directly or with their consent you can call and chat to us about the best approach to help their situation.
Once we receive an enquiry, a dedicated CoAct consultant will be in touch within one business day to set up an initial consultation. It’s a FREE service and tailored to each individual’s needs and circumstances.