CoAct Connect partners with specialist service providers across Australia to help people find and keep meaningful work. We believe the right job starts with the right connections.
There are 2 levels of support for individuals:
1. Workforce Australia Services – delivered by an employment services provider
This is individualised and intensive support, delivered in-person. It involves high-quality servicing with a focus on early intervention and tailored case management.
2. Workforce Australia Online
This is an online platform where you self-manage your job search and reporting. It’s been designed for job-ready individuals who are able to manage their own path to employment.
If you choose us as your service provider, this is how we’ll support you. You still receive access to the Workforce Australia Online platform.
• Mentor who takes time to get to know you
• Professional career counselling and work suitability assessments
• Exclusive online employment hub with access to many tools
• Connections to specialist services for housing, family support, counselling and more
• Small group workshops to help you build skills
• Ongoing support for up to 26 weeks in your new role
• Referrals to tailored Government programs.
Our CoAct Connect Service Providers begin by matching you with a Mentor. They’ll help you unpack your skills, strengths, challenges and training needs. Then comes a plan with the end goal of getting you into a job. Together, we set future goals to work towards and develop some tactics to help you get there.
There may be other areas of life you need sorted in order to concentrate on work. We can co-ordinate specialist services for housing, health, counselling, and family support.
Find out more at Workforce Australia.
Our support is individualised and intensive. Your Mentor will meet with you regularly in-person and can offer phone calls and online appointments for when things come up.
We also continue to be there for you during the first 26 weeks of your employment or study. Staying employed and motivated can be hard. Don’t worry, we’re by your side every step of the way.