At CoAct, we understand that the ability to attract and retain employee talent is vital for business success. Utilising skilled recruitment specialists, CoRecruit provides intermediary services between Employment Service Providers and the employer to help your business find and support the right staff sooner.
- CoRecruit staff are embedded into employer HR Teams
- The service is co-designed with each employer to ensure it adds value to existing recruitment activities
- Provides direct contact with hiring managers, ensuring the environment is conducive to considering disadvantaged job seekers
- Access to internal understanding of attributes which lead to successful placements within the organisation
- Internal management of jobseeker hours to maximise compliant outcomes
- On-site support for both jobseeker and management
- Centralised evidence collection to support compliant wage subsidy and outcome payments
CoAct believes that delivering innovative employment and recruitment solutions can only be strengthened through meaningful and professional partnerships. We work proactively with businesses across Australia to provide the best quality outcomes for employers and candidates.
A CoRecruit partnership solution includes:
- Working together to prepare pools of quality candidates to meet employer needs
- Working with CoRecruit to develop a seamless high-quality recruitment service.
- Contributing to the sustainability of the service through sharing of outcome payments.
- Access to a large volume of ongoing employment opportunities
- Opportunity for positive impact on your revenues and performance
- Management of work conditions to ensure outcomes are maximised with CoRecruit invested in achieving the best possible outcome
- Management of wage subsidies and collation of evidence by CoRecruit
- Partnership with a service committed to providing sustainable employment opportunities for disadvantaged job seekers
CoAct’s employer services are built around one core principle – that every business is totally unique. We work closely with employers across Australia who are commitment to enhancing diversity and inclusion. Our services are customised to you and for you – and are an integral part of the CoAct way. To find out more about becoming an Employment Service Supply Partners, get in touch with CoAct today.