We are thrilled to announce the winners of CoAct’s 2019 Excellence Awards, awarded at CoAct’s 21st anniversary celebration Gala Evening in Brisbane. The event coincided with the annual ConnectUp conference which this year, embraced the theme of ‘Impact through Innovation’.
This year’s newly-revamped awards program was an opportunity to showcase and celebrate exceptional reputation and success of the CoAct network in providing sustainable employment opportunities for those who need it most.
Steve Lawrence Excellence Award
A new awards program celebrating high-performing frontline staff delivering CoAct’s jobactive, DES, TTW and SSH contracts, the Steve Lawrence Excellence Awards represent the motivators and idea’s that Steve Lawrence founded Job Futures on over 20 years ago.
CoAct welcomed eight top-scoring Service Partner frontline staff and invited them to travel to the 2-day conference and the Gala Evening in Brisbane with compliments of CoAct.
A big congratulations to these well-deserving winners!
- May Britt-Kaspersen, Customer Experience Coordinator, Workways
- Jenna Cameron, Workforce Solutions Consultant, Community Solutions
- Stephanie Coleman, Performance and Partnership Leader, Worklink
- Liam Crompton, Transition Coach, Youth Projects
- Kiren Goel, Program Manager, Settlement Services International
- Monique Larkin, Recruitment Partner, CHESS Connect
- David Maxey-Fisher, Workforce Solutions Consultant, IMPACT Community Services
- Tim Weir, Performance and Partnership Leader, Interact Australia
On Day 2 of the conference, the winners took part in a panel discussion, diving deep into the high-performance habits that have driven their success, strengthened their sites and made a real impact in transforming people’s lives. They also spoke about managing people, how to wow a customer, overcoming challenges, celebrating success and more.
Sustainable Employer Award
This award recognises employers who give sustainable employment opportunities to job seekers, provide supportive working environments and promote retention and development, and celebrate our success in developing workforce solutions.
Congratulations and thank you to these active employers!
- Wilmar Sugar Pty Ltd, Ingham/Townsville QLD (Workways)
- City Clean Payroll, Sydney NSW (MTC)
Australian Apprenticeship Support Network
- Barminco, Hazelmere WA (The Apprenticeship Community)
Site Performance Awards
These awards acknowledge high-performing sites across the network; celebrating excellence in service delivery and showcasing sites that embody CoAct’s means and values.
Congratulations to these high achieving sites!
Jobactive March 2019 5-Star Rating Release
Busy at Work
- Gympie QLD
- Noosaville QLD
- Smithfield QLD
- Bowen QLD
- Cannonvale QLD
- Caloundra QLD
- Proserpine QLD
- Burwood NSW
- Caringbah NSW
- Hurstville NSW
Settlement Services International
- Campsie NSW
- Ayr QLD
- Ingham QLD
- Mount Isa QLD
- Tully QLD
Disability Employment Services – ESS, March 2019 5-Star Rating Release
- ACT/Queanbeyan NSW
- South Brisbane QLD
- Bayside VIC
- Hobart TAS
Transition to Work Consistent Achievement 2019
- North Western Melbourne Region VIC
Smart Skilled and Hired Consistent Achievement 2019
- CHESS Connect