What you need to know:
- Apprenticeship and traineeship opportunities are in abundance in Queensland
- Great time to get paid while you learn
- Opportunities across many industries and locations
- We can guide you through the whole process
Apprenticeships and traineeships are booming in Queensland right now, thanks to the Government’s massive focus on training and jobs.
Where are the opportunities located?
There are opportunities across most of Queensland, but you’ll find most in:
- Gold coast
- Sunshine Coast
There’s also a good number of jobs in:
What kind of roles and qualifications can I apply for?
The vacancies span a range of industries, including:
- building and construction, such as carpentry, painting and decorating, roofing and tiling, plastering and plumbing
- business, clerical and financial services, such as business administration, human resources and legal
- hospitality, travel and tourism, such as commercial cookery and café, restaurant and bar operations
- automotive and boating, such as mechanical, spray painting and auto electrical.
If you’re still at school, there’s also plenty of school-based traineeship opportunities, especially in child care, hospitality and business administration.
Why take on an apprenticeship or traineeship?
An apprenticeship or traineeship is a great way to earn money at the same time as gaining a nationally recognised qualification. They offer plenty of career opportunities as well as the latest industry knowledge. There’s over 600 qualifications to choose from, so the sky’s the limit!
Find out more by reading our recent blog post: Increase your odds of scoring a job with an apprenticeship or traineeship
Get help signing up to an apprenticeship or traineeship
If you’re a Queenslander looking for work, our team can help you decide if an apprenticeship or traineeship is right for you.
Along with our employment consultants, we can guide you through the process of finding the right qualification to match your passions and connect you to the best registered training organisations and employers.
Register your interest in CoAct employment services here