We partner with key government departments to identify needs and deliver contracts across Australia
- The Department of Employment and Workplace Relations: to deliver Workforce Australia, Workforce Australia – Transition to Work (TtW)
- Department of Social Services: to deliver Disability Employment Services (DES)
- Department of Education and Training: to deliver Australian Apprenticeship Support Network (AASN, known as The Apprenticeship Community) across Western Australia through our partnership with BUSY At Work
CoAct is one of the largest providers of Workforce Australia, a government employment service open to all Australian individuals and businesses that allows CoAct to provide you with personalised help. As a recruitment partner we can:
- connect you to large employers and key industries
- connect you with occupations in high demand
There are 2 levels of support available:
Individualised and intensive support, delivered in-person and involving high-quality servicing with a focus on early intervention and tailored case management.
In this scenario CoAct Connect Service Providers , offer the following support:
- A mentor who takes the time to listen and understand your needs while supportively guiding you on your journey to employment
- Professional career counselling that looks like work suitability assessments to support your career aspirations as an individual
- An online employment hub where you can exclusively access professional tools, build your personal profile, and market yourself to stand out from the crowd
- Connections to specialist services for housing, counselling, family support, and more
- Small group workshops tailored to your personal growth and professional development
- Access to a pool of funds to help you get ready to start work
- Ongoing support for up to 26 weeks in your new role
- Referrals to tailored government programs such as Career Transition Assistance, Employability Skills Training and digital literacy
There is also an online platform where you can self-manage your job search and reporting, designed for job-ready individuals who prefer to manage their own path to employment.
This service includes:
- Employability Skills Training, for example digital proficiency and job searching
- Career Transition Assistance for people 45 and over
- An individual career coaching session to help you get back on track
Disability Employment Services (DES)
CoAct is a leader in providing specialist help for people with disability, illness or injury to find and keep a job. We are one of the largest providers of the Commonwealth Government’s Disability Employment Services programs.
We deliver two types of Disability Employment Services:
- Disability Management Service: for people with disability, illness, or injury who need the help of an employment service but do not expect to need long-term support in the workplace
- Employment Support Service: for people with a permanent disability and an assessed need for longer term, regular support in the workplace
Workforce Australia – Transition to Work (TtW)
Transition to Work is a service to support young people aged 15–21 on your journey to employment. This program has a strong focus on helping you understand what is expected in the workplace, helping you to develop practical skills to get a job and connect with suitable education, training and work experience opportunities.
Australian Apprenticeship Support Network (AASN)
The Apprenticeship Community is a partnership between CoAct and BUSY At Work, delivering the federal government-funded AASN program across Western Australia. The Apprenticeship Community is the only community based, not-for-profit provider of AASN services in Western Australia.