Our strategy is developed, reviewed and refined by the Board to ensure CoAct continues to deliver on our purpose and achieve positive impact.
We believe that sustained employment transforms lives enabling the most vulnerable in our communities to successfully move out of poverty and disadvantage. We work to develop their supports and capabilities and secure employment, and know our effectiveness is amplified when we collaborate with committed partners and build relationships founded on deep shared values.
Our 2022-2025 Strategic Objectives:
- Build strategic partner relationships
- Become an employer diversity champion
- Grow existing and new markets
- Invest in workforce expertise
Our Primary Success Measures:
- Rate of sustained outcomes 20% higher than sector average across all programs
- Customer wellbeing significantly improved because of our services and captured through our impact assessment (NPS)
The Board’s Skills Matrix reflects what skills the Board of CoAct requires to effectively lead and support the organisation to achieve these goals.