Our strategy is developed, reviewed and refined by the Board to ensure CoAct continues to deliver on our purpose and achieve positive impact.
We believe that sustained employment transforms lives enabling the most vulnerable in our communities to successfully move out of poverty and disadvantage. We work to develop their supports and capabilities and secure employment, and know our effectiveness is amplified when we collaborate with committed partners and build relationships founded on deep shared values.
Our 2018-2020 Strategic Plan is underpinned by three Critical Success Factors:
- Deliver exceptional results
- Create enduring partnerships
- Build deep, shared value
The Key Enablers to achieve this are:
- Development of a highly skilled and effective workforce
- Effective leveraging of technology to transform the service experience
- Commitment to a consistent service promise
The Board’s Skills Matrix reflects what skills the Board of CoAct requires to effectively lead and support the organisation to achieve these goals.